Dr. Pamela Rutledge is a leading media psychologist and commentator on the role of media technologies and the impact on our lives and across society.
FOR THE PRESS:
Pam is available to reporters for comments and analysis on the impact of technology and social media use on individuals and society. Contact: pamelarutledge [at] gmail.com.
SPEAKING & CONSULTING
Success in media strategy, technology development, persuasive messaging and brand narrative is about applying psychology not numbers. Pam consults with companies on a variety of media projects. Applying the fundamentals of psychology gets powerful results. For more information, please contact Pam at pamelarutledge[@]gmail.com or use the contact page.
- Constructing transmedia brand stories
- Transitioning brand archetypes
- Building a consumer narrative
- Engaging and developing an audience
- Applying neuroscience to design problems
- Parent education in a mobile world
- Behavior change using selfies and wearables
- Disrupting political narratives and global radicalization
- Applying positive psychology to children’s media
Pam is available to speak to your group or organization on topics related to popular culture, such as:
- Selfies: The Ultimate Word-of-Mouth
- Empowered and Enraged Consumers
- Turbocharging Social Change with Technology
- Transforming Media and Brand Strategy with Psychology
Or working with you to create new solutions, develop brand stories or craft new models.